An adept Virtualization Consultant with 25 years experience in the Information Technology industry. A specialist in the design, integration and implementation of complex virtual environments with 15 years specific and in-depth experience with Citrix virtualization technologies. Strong leadership and Project Management skills ensure the on time completion of projects within the allocated budget. Exceptional communication skills including the ability to easily make sense of complex issues.
As a Consultant I am primarily engaged on client facing professional services engagements and lead the technical aspects of virtualization projects. My responsibilities include:
- Manage, design, maintain and upgrade or migrate Citrix environments for clients
- Troubleshoot application, server and network performance issues
- Plan and perform all routine administration and maintenance
- Develop and maintain concise process documentation related to responsibilities
- Develop, review, recommend and manage budget proposals and project schedules
- Stay current with trends in virtualization including the latest tools, methods, and measures within virtualization
The virtualization projects I have worked on can generally be classified into three skill categories. These are high level architecture and design; systems engineering and implementations and systems administration and management. Some projects require the use of all three categories while others have only required one specific skill level.
Some of the clients for whom I have successfully completed virtualization projects include: