I came across your profile while sourcing candidates for a nine month contract opportunity with Abbott Laboratories in North Chicago, IL. The hiring manager is in need of a Systems Administrator with a strong background in Citrix and IIS technologies.
I understand that you are currently located in California; if you determine that you are not interested in pursuing the opportunity we do offer a $500 referral bonus. The target rate the hiring manager has provided for this opening is $58/hr on a W2. Please let me know if you or someone you know might be interested in the role.
My name is Taylor, I’m a recruiter with Experis. I’m currently recruiting for a Citrix SME to work on a 1 year project with a global Fortune 500 client of ours located in San Jose. If this is something that is of interest to you, please contact me!
Title: Software Product Applications Engineer
Location: Irvine, Ca
• Support of architecture and SW questions and issues
• Pre-sales and post-sales support via email, phone, and customer visits
• Product definition and roadmap
• Analysis of customer architecture and requirements
• Debugging of complicated issues and problems
• System debugging and bring up
• Training of customers and Field Applications Engineers
BS, MS, or post-graduate degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science).
Minimum of 8 to 15+ years in relevant fields with a strong track record of success.
must have experience
Strong working knowledge of C++ w/ ability to debug large code
Able to modify/create simple function/API and push out a patch
VBS knowledge is a plus
• Good understanding of L2 layer
• Experience with Ethernet system and standard.
• Working knowledge of high-speed (10Gbps+) phy and SerDes
• Register level programming of complex devices
• Architecture, programming, or support of complex System on a Chip devices is a plus
• MACsec experience is a plus
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com
Technica Corporation – Senior Citrix Engineer
Government contractor, based in Dulles, VA. Building Engineer team in Pocatello, ID to support customer on mission critical needs.
Please feel free to contact me if you are looking for new opportunities. These would require the ability to obtain a security clearance to work on-site.
© 2017 Cliff Davies
Designed by Arcsin
My Resume | About | Jobs | Training | Page Top ↑